Exciting Del Campo Model
- Condo · 26 Units
6207 Falston Circle Old Bridge, NJ, 08857 United States Get directions$379,000 $253/Sq. ft.
- Age13 Years
- Parking 1 car garage car garage
- Area PLAZA GRANDE
- MLS# 2106934
- Listed 7 Months 3 Days Ago
Living the Plaza Grande lifestyle has its advantages. Lock and leave - no worries here! Each elevator building is professionally maintained. There is a secure lobby entrance leading to 2 social rooms-- a library and a lounge.
- SUPER LOCATION! Privacy abounds in this Del Campo model you have been waiting for. Take note of the dramatic living room with its crown molding, recessed lighting and octagonal windows. The Del Campo model has 2 large bedrooms, each with walk in closet space that will impress. The master bath has 2 sinks, soaking tub & shower plus a remote-controlled heat lamp.
- The terrace is accessed through the dining room slider and faces a private treed area perfect for relaxation. This unit has a private garage IN the building and an additional storage closet on the lobby level.
- Each building at Plaza Grande has a library and lounge for its residents. In addition, the Grande Clubhouse, recently remodeled, has a ballrooom, gym, card room and outdoor pool. Plaza Grande, a 55+ community, is conveniently located close to shopping, shore points, and commutation into NYC.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $420
- Taxes: $6,509
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Old Bridge High School||9-12||3 mi|
|NA||Baytul-Iman Academy||PK-1||1.1 mi|
|NA||Shalom Torah Academy||PK-8||1.2 mi|
|10||Walter M. Schirra Elementary School||K-5||2 mi|
|6||Virgil Grissom Elementary School||K-5||2 mi|
|NA||St. Ambrose School||PK-8||2.1 mi|
|5||Carl Sandburg Middle School||6-8||2.2 mi|
|5||Alan B. Shepard Elementary School||K-5||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.